- Close to public transport
- Close to Stoke Newington High Street
- Restaurants, clubs and shop on the door step
- Private Garden
- Period conversion
- On street parking
We are pleased to offer this fantastic two double bedroom apartment located on a quiet residential road and a short walk to Rectory road station.
Beatty Road is in a great part of Stoke Newington, a short walk to the High Street and Stoke Newington Church Street and Butterfield Green.
It offers great transport links with buses to the city and West end, and a short walk to both Rectory Road and Stoke Newington train stations and Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction overground stations.
The flat benefits from sitting room, kitchen and one large double bedroom and the second smaller bedroom (single although it just fits a double bed) and bathroom.
In addition, it has a tranquil private walled garden and good storage area.
The flat is fully furnished with kitchen table and chairs, double bed , larger single bed.
The kitchen is equipped with large fridge freezer, gas cooker and slimline dishwasher.
Available now to professional tenants.
PLEASE CONTACT US NOW FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* The fees start at £108 inclusive of VAT, please speak to a member of staff for more info
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.